Safe mercury amalgam removal
This is a very important step for anyone wishing to begin the journey to systemic and biological dental care and achieve better overall systemic health. We, therefore, utilize the following procedure for safely removing and disposing of the mercury containing tooth fillings:
- Rubber dam to prevent any mercury from seeping in to your mouth cavity during the removal procedure.
- High speed suction at the site serves as the first line of defense to keep any vapors or particles from escaping into the air.
- Direct oxygen via nasal hood so that you can breath easy and calmly knowing that you will not be breathing in any mercury vapors.
- Proper ventilation in our facility that filters out heavy metals form the air.
- Mercury and heavy metal collector built into our suction system to properly dispose of and prevent the leeching into the water supply of dangerous heavy metals including mercury.
- Activated charcoal rinse post removal to assure that all remaining traces of mercury are removed from your mouth.
Contact us directly for more information on our other oral/systemic health policies and procedures.