Dr. Ron Dressler
As a licensed, practicing dentist with a distinguished career emphasizing mercury free restorative and biological dentistry, Dr. Dressler has a passion for educating patients about the potential dangers of many materials commonly used in conventional dentistry and the benefits of mercury free and biological/holistic dentistry.
Dr. Dressler joined Dr. Zina Aaron and Rose Dental in August/2018 and as a mentor to Dr. Aaron, he lends his wealth of knowledge and experience in biological dentistry for the benefit of the patients and spreading awareness about the dangers of mercury and the benefits of biological/holistic dentistry.
Dr. Dressler attended and received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Tennessee, College of Dentistry in Memphis. In the early part of his career, he was employed by the Missouri Division of Health treating handicapped and crippled children.
Dr. Dressler served in the U. S. Army Dental Detachment at Fort Hood , Texas.
After serving in the Army, he began his private dental practice in Atlanta.
In 1972, with an interest in nutrition and integrative health, Dr. Dressler started a long term study on the effects of certain materials used in dentistry and. In 1984, he, along with 12 other dentists, physicians, and medical researchers, formed the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT). Since its inception, this Academy has grown to over a thousand members worldwide. Dr. Dressler is a master of the Academy and a two term past President.
The Original Founders of the IAOMT
Pictured here, names are listed from left to right.
- Robert Lee, DDS ( Deceased )
- Terry Taylor, DDS
- Joe Carroll, DDS ( Deceased )
- David Regiani, DDS
- Harold Utt, DDS ( Deceased )
- Bill Doyle, DO
- Aaron Rynd Esq
- Mike Pawk, DDS
- Jerry Timm, DDS
- Don Barbe, DDS ( Deceased )
- Mike Ziff, DDS ( Deceased )
- Ron Dressler, DDS
- Murray Vimy, DDS
In addition to the IAOMT, Dr. Dressler has been active in the following professional organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Northern District Dental Society of Georgia
- Fifth District Dental Society – (Hinman)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Academy of Preventive Medicine
- Toxic Element Research Foundation
- Southern Academy of Clinical Nutrition
- National Health Federation
- American Assoc. of Nutrition Consultants
- International Academy of Nutrition Consultants
- Atlanta Cranio – Mandibular Society
- Federal Drug Administration – Investigative Review Board
- The Complementary Alternative Medical Association (CAMA)
- Consortium of Integrative Care Practitioners of Atlanta
- Living Foods Institute – Lecturer
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry & Medicine
Dr. Dressler has written, published articles, and lectured on nutrition and the safety of dental materials.