Dr. Carol Berman
“You cannot be truly healthy without good oral health!”
Dr. Carol Berman is a licensed practicing dentist emphasizing restorative dentistry using biocompatible materials.
She received her undergraduate degree at the University of California at Santa Cruz and her doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Emory University in Atlanta.
After graduating Dr. Carol Berman received additional training in all aspects of dentistry during a one year General Practice Residency Program at Emory University at the Atlanta Veterans Administration Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital.
She was an associate in several offices to gain even more experience in different practice settings. She then started a cosmetic and restorative practice in the Buckhead area of Atlanta in which she practiced for 10 years.
Because of her interest in practicing bio-compatible dentistry using less toxic materials Dr. Berman joined Dr. Dressler in 2005.
Dr. Carol Berman is active in the following organizations.
- Accredited member of The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- Fellow at the Academy of General Dentistry (GD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Georgia Dental Association (GDA)
- Northern District Dental Society (NDDS)
- Consortium of Integrative Care Practitioners of Atlanta (CICPA)